International Vending Week23-30 October 2019
INTERNATIONAL VENDING WEEK SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Trade Events Ltd (company no. 08066120) whose registered office is at 2 Brook Place Cottages, Ide Hill, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 6BL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Trade Events Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the Survey Monkey webpage: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KLVQH9D and details of how to enter the competition are also being promoted via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, where entrants are being directed to the above Survey Monkey webpage in order to take part and enter their details.
- Closing date for entry will be 2359 GMT Friday 13 September 2019. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Complete the Survey Monkey survey at the following web address (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KLVQH9D) and add your contact details at the end of the survey. Failure to provide your name and contact details means we are unable to contact you and therefore disqualify that entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Amazon vouchers amounting to a value of £100.00
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Download a PDF of the 2019 International Vending Week press release.
Complete our quick survey about vending and you could be in with a chance of winning £100 worth of Amazon vouchers
International Vending Week 2019
Phil and Jenny Reynolds, Directors of Vendex and founders of International Vending Week.